Raw Mint Fudge Brownies. Sounds good? Well, it is. I made these because I wanted to have some delicious portable snacks for school. They taste just like larabars, except there isn’t a mint brownie flavor, which is a true shame. If you like mint, chocolate, and food that tastes sinful but really isn’t, then you’ll love these brownies.
Add all ingredients in a food processor until it’s all clumpy and starting to stick together. Then form into balls or bars.
- soytubesocks likes this
- foreverthehealthyway likes this
- thefitnesssalad likes this
- projectloser reblogged this from that-toned-glow
- that-toned-glow reblogged this from nutritiousnomz
- that-toned-glow likes this
- mooformilk likes this
- wondermeland reblogged this from nutritiousnomz
- nutritiousnomz posted this